woensdag 14 september 2011

How To Live WOW!

A big problem for me at school always occurs after the first few weeks; the big thrill of going to school again and kick some ass, showing the teachers that you're worth way more than they give you credit for, is gone. Homework becomes boring again and you're looking forward to every weekend.
Some things I always do is looking at movies that make you feel good, that show you that everyone can be someone. (even Disney movies). And the same goes with songs ofcourse. I have a playlist on my i-pod that I always listen to when I go to school on my bike, because they make me want to go to school.

So this whole week I've been sick at home.  It wasn't really bad or something like that, just the normal cold, and a nice break from going to school for 8 hours. (yeah, from 7:30 untill 5:15, thank you very much!)
My mom bought this book for me; ''How To Live Wow!'' about how to do something with your life. it's a really great book about how to make your own luck, and I highly reccommend it to everyone who want's to do something with their life, but doesn't exactly know what.

Love Maaike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten