zaterdag 23 juli 2011

Greetings, people on earth!
We, (as in Kerstin and Maaike) have come to rescue you out of your boredomness! (or at least for a minute or two :S)

So, as a start, we'll tell a little something about ourselves,

HI! :D
I'm Maaike, A proud Disney Fan, and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm also a shopaholic, and most of the times you will find me broke before the month has even started. I love watching movies, especially romantic ones, or historical ones, like Marie Antionette. Thing I like change everytime I watch a movie, for example, if I watch The Three Musketeers, you'll find that I'm provocing teachers just so that I have a reason to think of them as evil, so you won't be seeing me watching a dark sinister movie about murderer. I love history too, especially about Henry VIII, and Titanic. You can always wake me up to ask me about that, but beware, because if I start talking  I normally won't shut up before I've told everything there is to tell about the subject.
I'm fourteen years old, and I live in a little land called Holland, in a little city, or rather a village with a big ego. But I am planning to move to America as soon as I finish High School, to go study either in New York or Washington D.C.

And I'm planning to come along! Or well, I might go a year earlier, look around for a bit, and get settled. No idea what college I'll go to. I live near Maaike In an even smaller town (For the people who didn't figure it out already, I'm Kerstin) and we go to the same highschool! I'm fourteen as well, and love writing and do it more often then i actually should! (teachers don't always appreciate that BTW xD) And this is our blog where we'll tell you all about ourselves, our daily lives, and much more I'm sure you might not even care about, but we'll tell you anyway!

Love,
Maaike & Kerstin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten